I am His Anointed

Psalms 84:9



I went to my e-sword Bible. and usually, it will open up somewhere that you weren't on before. Like it is trying to tell me something on the scriptures it chooses. Today's comes from Psalms 84. I usually do some digging on what the scripture is saying, Kinda got me stump..... but have to read the whole chapter in order to understand this verse of Psalms 84:9 David was praying to God.

"Behold, O God, our Shield and look upon the face of thine anointed."

David is Praying to God. David calls God his shield. Asking God to look upon David's face who is God's anointed. Now put your name in place of David. How cool is that? We who are God's anointed. Now that's awesome. Behold!
I know sometimes it is easy to just give up. You who are God's children are his anointed. He will be your shield in whatever the trial is. I too am going thru Trials. Now I understand this scripture....... I have God's Shield to protect me because I am his anointed. Jesus loves you and me. 



Comments