Jesus Guidelines

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Verses:
15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
16 Rejoice evermore.
17 Pray without ceasing.
18 In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
19 Quench not the Spirit.
20 Despise not prophesyings.
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

We are to Rejoice in the Lord forever more. Give praises to our Lord Jesus.
We are to Pray continually and not stopping. Before Pray can change things,
We are to give Thanks for This is God's Will for you, because He loves, cares, for you and Me. These are some of the guidelines from our God.
Rejoice! Pray! Give Thanks! that's not too hard to do right?

Dear Heavenly Father, I praise your name forever and ever. You are awesome. I pray that your Will be done in everyone that sees this prayer. Thank you for your love, Your Son Jesus that Died on the Cross for our sins and arose from the grave and is Alive. I Trust you in all things, I give you my life, I serve you with my whole heart. Father, Forgive America and Forgive us all that have sinned. thank you for what you have done for us.  Let your will be done in Jesus Name. Amen!



Comments