Are you Ready to meet Jesus?

July 6, 2018
Are you Ready to meet Jesus?
Isaiah 45:22 (ESV), John 3:15, Sinner's Prayer Two Photos
Size - 3600x2700 1.49 MB
Design by Evanna's World
Photos and graphics - from Google, Bing.

Isaiah 45:22 -“Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other."(ESV)
John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (KJV)
 If you are not right with the Lord  Or not saved, say this Sinner's Prayer from your Heart and give your life to Jesus. Just Believe. That's it. Believe in your heart, soul, and mind. That Jesus Christ is the Son of God, He died on the Cross for Our Sins. Who was Innocent as a Lamb that was sacrificed for us. He rosed up from the Grave on the 3rd day.  Believe in Him and ask him to forgive you of all your sins and Thank Jesus for everything. 

Say this Sinner's Pray If you want Jesus to save you!

Dear Lord Jesus.
I know I am a sinner.  I believe you died for
my sins.  Right now, I turn from my
sins and open the door of my heart and life.
I receive you as my personal
Lord and Savior.
Thank You for saving me. Amen

Afterward, Find a church that Preaches the BIBLE, the Blood of Jesus, the Cross etc. Start Reading the Bible and study his word.
That is so Cool. Now since you have Received Jesus as Your Lord and Savior, We are now Family.
Isn't that cool?  Soon now, Jesus is coming to get his children. And the Evil of this world will be stopped. Remember to Resist the Devil. He is angry now and that is a good thing too. Let him be angry. and we as Children of God will be singing Alleluia, Hosanna to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!  ðŸ˜‡

Comments